Saturday 17 December 2016

Have you visited all this places in India?

I dream of having a list of such places where I am surrounded by nature in my little cabin far away from it all reading books on personal growth, romantic novels & lazying on the hammock or just dreaming about my future under the wrap of nature.
It's magical and truly one of the most amazing ways to recharge your batteries before you return to your routine life supercharged and ready to roar!
I have compiled a list of incredible places in India that will surely take your breath away. You can thank me later!

1. Soulful Sikkim



Surrounded by Himalayan mountains bordering Tibet and Nepal, it brings back so many nostalgic memories of my childhood riding on a yak and eating momos with my grandparents. This is a must visit place for any mountain lover and nature aficionado.
I would suggest to skip the travel packages and go with the flow and meet local people, live in simple guesthouses versus the luxurious hotels and don't forget to check out the local markets!

2. Andaman & Nicobar Islands


Coral reefs, marine life, under sea water diving and much more. Soak in the beauty of Indian ocean and beautiful scenarios of mother nature.

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

3. Ethereal Ladakh


Once upon a time a secluded spot, it has captured the heart and soul of every traveler thanks to our Bollywood movie locations.
Breathtaking locales of Nubra and Leh best explored as a local with a travel guide would ideally be the best option. Nature therapy. Yes, please!

4. Pristine Pachmarhi 


Located in the central part of India in the state of Madhya Pradesh, it brings back so many fond memories of my summer holidays where I would spend my vacations in the quaint, peaceful town of Panchmarhi. Rich in flora and fauna, it also has caves with paintings which dates back to almost 10,000 years.
I personally love getting drenched in the beautiful falls like Jamuna Prapat (Bee Fall). It is relatively undiscovered and offers a quiet time for self-introspection.

5. Undiscovered heaven


Just a piece of heaven located in the district of Shimla. My grandfather had a beautiful farmhouse that used to overlook the snow clad mountains and fresh paranthas were delivered every morning by a local auntyji.
Oh! Such amazing memories. I can definitely imagine my second honeymoon here with my husband.

6. Rejuvenating Araku Valley


One of the most beautiful hill stations down south. Lush valleys, green hills and beautiful waterfalls. Enjoy a relaxed vacation or trek up to visit the falls. The views are just stunning and you will definitely recharge all your batteries after a trip down here.

7. Spiritual and quiet Mount Abu


The only hill station of Rajasthan, it is also a spiritual abode for a lot of devotees and often called as the "oasis in the desert". The marble sculptures of Dilwara temples or the beautiful Nakki lake after sunset are totally worth visiting at least once. It is also the spiritual headquarters of Bramhakumaris!

8. Magnificient Munnar


One of the most popular destinations for honeymooners. What can I say, the luscious green surroundings, the gorgeous falls, the tea plantations, the wildlife can give anyone a total mental and physical relaxation on every level. Enuf said! 

9. Soothing Kodaikanal


A beautiful hill station in the state of Tamilnadu wrapped by grassy hills, lakes & leisure time will make you feel like to spend some more time here.

10. Tranquil McLeod Ganj


The Tibetan-dominated suburb of Himachal is straight out of my romantic honeymoon dreams. Whether you are into yoga and meditation like me or just want to cuddle with your beloved under a warm blanket looking at the stars, this is the perfect destination, in my opinion, to make your vacation dream come alive.

7 Bollywood-Inspired Locations That Should Be On Your Bucket List For A Perfect Honeymoon

Bollywood is known for its larger-than-life portrayal of characters, but what is true in real and reel is the locations the movies are...


Popular Posts